Have you ever dreamed about immersing yourself entirely into a country? Learning the language, experiencing the natural landscapes, the adventures on offer and discovering the unique culture that exists? Where better than Ecuador in South America for such an immersion? Land of untouched natural landscapes, extraordinary wildlife, rich colonial heritage and welcoming people. From the historical city of Quito, to the charming colonial city of Cuenca, the mind-blowing Amazon Jungle, to the coastal fishing town of Manta and finally the surf and party hotspot of Montañita – this is the ultimate Ecuador experience!
Along the way you’ll fit in four hours of Spanish daily, stay with a host family, indulge in cooking lessons, salsa lessons, visit the amazing volcanic Cotopaxi National Park, try paragliding, trek to the ‘poor man’s Galapagos’ the awesome Isla de la Plata AND learn to surf! (Well at least stand up on your board!) Not only that – you’ll make friends for life during this amazing one-month group-adventure. You’ll return home with a new language under your belt and a whole host of amazing travel experiences!
Included in the trip price:
*Assistance with Airport Transfer
* Spanish group tuition
* Host family (private bedroom, half board & laundry service in Manta, Quito & Cuenca)
* Shared mini-dorm in Montañita (four people)
* Shared dorm and full-board in the Amazon
* Cost of activities
* Transportation to different locations (except flight Quito-Manta after Amazon week)
Not included in the trip price:
* Food, drinks, snacks.
* International flight to Ecuador
* Airport pick-up on arrival (We can arrange this for you for an extra $30USD)
* Travel Insurance
STARTING DATES 2017.
Don’t forget to book your travel insurance through our recommended provider – the best travel insurance for backpackers!
* For WEEK 2, you can choose between either spending time in the colonial city of Cuenca or heading out to the Amazon for jungle adventures!
Deposit for both options is the same ($399 USD) – you will just need to pay the remainder before you arrive in Quito – and email the trip provider before you arrive to let them know which option you prefer.